Assignment Help Topic will be on Autism Spectrum Disorder
For this assignment, you will gather resources to use when crafting your final Research Proje
Topic will be on Autism Spectrum Disorder
For this assignment, you will gather resources to use when crafting your final Research Project. Locate five resources that address your approved topic and summarize your findings.
COURSE – Title Of Course
PSY320 – Language Development
in Young Children
Project – Annotated Bibliography
Due: 11:59 p.m. EST, Sunday of Unit 3
For this assignment you will gather resources to use when crafting your final
Research Project. Locate five resources that address your approved topic and
summarize your findings.
The five resources must include:
• Two scholarly/peer-reviewed research articles from an academic journal.
• One other primary resource: an article written by a professional
organization or expert in the field, resources provided by .edu or .gov
• Two audio/video resources that best illustrate the language disorder
you are examining.
Each written resource must be accompanied by a summary that includes the following:
• URL link to the resource
• Date of the publication
• Hypothesis of the study
• Discussion of the overall method
• Results and conclusions of the study
• Limitations and recommendations for future studies
For each Video include the following:
• URL link to video
• Date of the video
• Source/author of the video
• Brief discussion of how this video typifies the behaviors, speech and
language of the disorder.
• Brief examination of the potential limitations of the video as to how
well it represents this population.
• Be sure to cite appropriately following APA guidelines for
referencing and paraphrasing that may be included in your work.
• List the articles according to APA format and provide the URL links
for your instructor to access.
• Include an APA formatted Reference Page as the last page in your assignment.
• How to prepare an annotated bibliography: The annotated bibliography. (n.d.).
Cornell University Library.
• Primary and secondary sources. (n.d.). Ithaca College Library.
Be sure to read the criteria, by which your project will be evaluated, before you write,
and again after you write.
Evaluation Rubric for Annotated Bibliography Assignment
CRITERIA Deficient Satisfactory Proficient
0 – 13 Points 14 –17 Points 18 – 20 Points
of resources are
do not connect well
to the research topic.
Required amount of
connect somewhat to
the research topic.
The resources provided
follow all requirements
and connect well to the
0 – 27 Points 28 – 35 Points 36 – 40 Points
lacking in detail,
missing, or incorrect.
but are somewhat
Summaries include all
discussed in clear
0 – 13 Points 14 – 17 Points 18 – 20 Points
Few errors that do not
Writing and format is
clear, professional, and
APA, Grammar and
Does not meet APA
Minimal to none APA,
- Useful Resources:
- Evaluation Rubric for Annotated Bibliography Assignment