According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of deaths in the United States, equating to about 1 in every 4 deaths. In 2018, the CDC published updated best practice strategies to help decrease cardiovascular disease risks.
· On this website, select one of the best practice strategies. Within each practice strategy, you will find three tabs: evidence of effectiveness, evidence of impact, and implementation considerations. In your initial post, use these key categories to address the following question:
· How effective is this practice?
· What kind of impact does this practice have?
· What are the top considerations in implementing this strategy in your community?
Be sure to support your positions with APA formatted in-text citations and references from the assigned
Module 02 Content
Top of Form
After reviewing and studying this module’s content, answer the following questions. Be sure to complete all lab activities and attend/watch all live lectures before completing this assignment. All of your answers should be written in your own words, using full sentences, correct terminology, and proper spelling and grammar.
1. Explain the anatomical concepts associated with the heart. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
2. Explain the physiological concepts associated with the heart. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
3. How will you apply the concepts you have learned about the heart in real life and in your future career?