DESIGN YOUR OWN RESTURANT ( 6-8 ) DUE 1-23
Write a 6–8 in which you:
- Create a concept or theme for your restaurant.
- Identify the key aspects of your concept or theme, the ownership type, and the restaurant type.
- Provide a rationale for your decisions.
- Outline the business plan for your restaurant.
- Include a description of your company, basic market analysis, management structure, and financial risk assessment.
- Provide support for each aspect of your business plan.
- Identify the location of your restaurant and examine the major advantages and disadvantages of this location for your restaurant concept or theme.
- Include pertinent demographic information from the United States Census Bureau website to justify your chosen location.
- Outline the restaurant’s menu. Specify both food and beverage options, and include a sample layout of your menu in the report. Provide a rationale for your food selections.
- Determine the layout and equipment for your restaurant’s kitchen.
- Demonstrate the strategic manner in which the kitchen layout and chosen equipment adequately support your menu choices.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing.