· Is my thesis statement strong, and does it effectively tell the main idea of the essay?
· Did I underline my thesis statement?
· Are my paragraphs arranged logically?
· Do my paragraphs have strong topic sentences?
· Did I use parenthetical citations to cite ALL borrowed information?
· Am I using enough reputable sources?
· Are there enough examples to prove my thesis statement?
· Do I use transitions effectively between ideas and paragraphs?
· Do I have a strong concluding paragraph?
· Is my grammar correct?
· Do I use the proper punctuation for my sentences?
· Is my paper the right length?
The guidelines and requirements for this assignment are:
Remember to apply the concepts you’re learning in the course, including elements of grammar, punctuation, thesis development, and other skills.
Length: This assignment should be a minimum of 4 pages (800 words). You should aim for at least 6 double-spaced pages (1,250 words), excluding the Works Cited page.
Header: Include a header in the upper left-hand corner of your writing assignment with the following information: