ENTREPRENEURSHIP & NEW VENTURE CREATION
- You are requested to discuss the following points, applying the concepts from the course:
▪ Discuss traits and attitudes of entrepreneurs and how they are key to create and grow a new business.
o Business Model: based on the new venture you defined on assignment 1 or an existing incipient business (avoid businesses that have already escalated or are consolidated such as Airbnb, Glovo, Uber, Tesla, etc.)
▪ Use the business model canvas to define the key elements of the business model and explain how the different elements of the business model are consistent, and support the value proposition and competitive advantage.
▪ In the case of your new business or the selected business, discuss which funding sources you would consider for its creation and/or
growth and justify it. Outline the implications of the funding for you/the entrepreneurs and the business.
▪ Identify which specific players of the ecosystem would be more interesting for you/the entrepreneurs to connect with, to get funding or
advance in the project, and explain it.
- Wordcount: minimum 1.250 words
- Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
- Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
- The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.