Instructions Headings are the number for each answerThe length of the paper should be at least (4) full pages in length. The cover and reference pages are not included in the page count. APA format, T
- Headings are the number for each answer
- The length of the paper should be at least (4) full pages in length. The cover and reference pages are not included in the page count. APA format, Times-New Romans, 12-point font. APA is graded using the 7th Edition of the APA Manual
- Instructions: Sources that cannot be verified will not be accepted. Blogs, Wikipedia, Simply Psychology, and Unverifiable Internet sites will not be accepted. Journals articles, textbooks, encyclopedias are the best sources of information
- Please ask questions to get a clear understanding of the assignment.
- A Plagiarism score greater than 10% will not be graded. There is no second chance, so please take your time and start early.
- Assignments submitted in Google Docs will not be graded.
- The two attempts are before the assignment is due, not after.
- Who are the major theorist(s) for each theory?
- Identify the academic background of each theorist (e.g. sociologist(s), social worker(s), psychiatrist(s) educator(s), etc.)
- Where and how was the theory first utilized?
- Identify the following for each theory:
- What is the focus of theory?
- What are the major concepts?
- What practice interventions are associated with the theory?
- What practice applications are associated with the theory?
- Does the theory discuss the inclusion or exclusion of race, class, and gender? (Explain)