Instructions Matching Culture or Subculture With the Selected Product Elements to research and review about the in-country culture and subcultures could include but are not limited to: behavior,choice
Instructions Matching Culture or Subculture With the Selected Product Elements to research and review about the in-country culture and subcultures could include but are not limited to:
- habits, and
- living conditions that may define a part of the culture.
In this section, determine how culture or subcultures will determine the characteristics of your product. Provide the readers with a clear connection between the culture or subculture and how the organization will persuade the potential customers to purchase the product. Document your sources and relevant notes for use when formatting in-text citations and references. The goal would be to provide at least two sources that view your issues from opposite positions. Your submission must be a minimum of two pages in length, although you should not limit the thoroughness of your research and discussion based on this minimum requirement. Adhere to APA Style (7th ed.) when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Use the following format for organizing your submission.
- Restate the issue fully. Thoroughly identify courtesies, behaviors, and customs of the subcultures. Generally, no in-text citations or sources are needed for this section.
- After you have completed your research, document your findings as related to the issues identified above. Provide your readers with the information and data (e.g., charts, graphs) to support your analysis and arguments. In this section, you will need in-text citations and references, which should be formatted using APA Style (7th ed.).
- Using the material presented in Section II, analyze and argue all possible sides of the possible courtesies, behaviors, and customs as you feel are necessary. Focus on trying to make good cases for choosing different solutions.
- Provide your readers with your recommendations and conclusions.
You may find the following library resources helpful in identifying sources: