First, review the overviews and resources in Modules One through Three, as well as the Four Lenses document from Module One. Next, analyze your artifact through the lens of history, and address the following:
- How does this artifact interact with the history lens and impact social issues?
- In what ways does the history lens help articulate a deeper understanding of the social/historical issue(s)/event(s) that inform your artifact?
Next, analyze your popular culture artifact through the lens of the humanities by exploring the following questions:
- How does your artifact creatively portray or reflect today’s society?
- Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- I. Lens Analysis: In this section of your assignment, you will analyze your popular culture artifact through two of the four general education lenses.
A . A nalyze your artifact through the lens of history for determining its impact on various institutions. Utilize evidence from research to support your
B. Analyze your artifact through the lens of humanities for determining its impact on various institutions. Utilize evidence from research to support
Guidelines for Submission: Milestone Two should be submitted as two papers in a single Word document. The entire submission should be 2 to 4
pages in length. Use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Support your responses with at least two sources for each lens from the assigned course resources or other scholarly sources located independently via the Shapiro Library. Cite your supporting sources in APA style.