Mind Diet Directions for each individual summary:
Find one peer-reviewed primary (Original Research) article on Topic 7.
Read and evaluate the article
Directions for each individual summary:
- Find one peer-reviewed primary (Original Research) article on Topic 7.
- Read and evaluate the article chosen.
- Write a summary of the article that answers the following questions for the article:
- Who were the participants of the study? (i.e. healthy men, postmenopausal women)
- What is the intervention and control; or the comparison?
- What type of study was done? (i.e. RCT, case-control)
- What is the main finding of the peer-reviewed article?
- List 2 or more strengths and 2 or more weaknesses of the study design (not the results).
- Write this summary in a paragraph format.
- Include the full references for the chosen article in AMA format. A guide to AMA is posted on Canvas. Note: This is NOT just the URL! Also, journal articles need to be formatted like journal articles, not the website you found the article.
- Post this summary in the thread I started for Part 1.
What are the benefits of the MIND diet?
What are the cons of the MIND diet?
Is there sufficient scientific data to support following the MIND diet?