MUSI-1301.701 Jazz, Pop, & Rock If this were a face-to-face course, we would go around the room and introduce ourselves to each other. Typically, introductions like that include your name, exper
- MUSI-1301.701 Jazz, Pop, & Rock
If this were a face-to-face course, we would go around the room and introduce ourselves to each other. Typically, introductions like that include your name, experience with music, favorite style of music, reason for taking the course, and what you hope to gain over the semester. As this is an online course, I ask for a picture to know if I bump into you on campus, and email address, too.
Upload a picture of yourself (a “selfie” without the dog ears/tongue or other filters) & provide the following information:
- Preferred first name
- Preferred email address
- Preferred method of communication (text, email, phone, Skype, face-to-face, etc.)
- What motivates you?
- Name of a teacher (other than a coach) that had a positive impact on you. Why?
- If you are struggling with a school-related project or assignment, what is the best help through it?
- When upset over something in your life, what helps calm you down?
- Your experiences in music (band, choir, orchestra, church, etc.)
- Your experience with jazz, pop, and rock music
- Your favorite style of music
- Your reason for taking Jazz, Pop, & Rock this semester
- What is your biggest fear/concern about succeeding in this course?
- What do you hope to gain, musically, by taking this course?