Safety Engineering Need help Using the CSU Online Library, locate one or more articles that give detailed information (at least four pages in length) about
Safety Engineering Need help Using the CSU Online Library, locate one or more articles that give detailed information (at least four pages in length) about a fire in either a hotel or a high-rise office building. Your case study should cover the topics listed below.
· What were the main factors that caused the fire?
· Were there any design flaws in the building that contributed either to the start of the fire or the growth of the fire in size?
· Were there issues with the building design that hindered the fire response?
· How could a thorough hazard analysis, as a part of the Prevention through Design (PtD) process, have helped eliminate hazards in the structure?
· How could PtD have been used to either prevent the fire from occurring or reduce the severity of the outcome?
· Explain where PtD should be used in the design process to prevent this type of incident from happening again.
Include a minimum of two outside sources. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines. The case study should be a minimum of three pages in length.