Week 4 Discussion
Respond to the assigned questions using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading.
Support your answers with examples and research and cite your research using the APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible.
According to the intensive distribution strategy, a consumer should not have to go beyond the nearest store to buy the product.
- Create a 300- to 400-word response to any two of the following bullet points: Which products are best suited for an intensive distribution strategy and why?
- Which products are best suited for an exclusive distribution strategy and why?
- Which products are best suited for a selective distribution strategy and why?
- Provide an example of a product you buy that is always available, including how availability influences your brand loyalty toward the product.
- Discuss a situation when you went out of your way to buy a particular product. Why did you make such an effort to buy it? What are the lessons for marketing managers who sell products that consumers consider special?
Be sure to properly cite your sources using APA; include your references and in-text citations.